Be Empowered by Actively Participating in
Your Own Healing Process!!
A typical Back & Joint Therapy session with Jessi begins by documenting your story and timeline, identifying problem areas, priorities, and goals, followed by a thorough postural and movement assessment. Then, we’ll move on to joint mobilizations and movement re-patterning to stimulate appropriate tissue release and activation.
The goal is to find congruency in the structural body, liberating joints and improving function throughout the circulatory and nervous systems. After each session you receive a follow-up email. Your “movement homework” comes complete with video links (no need to remember everything), and detailed, personalized instruction.
This service is offered in packages because healing is a process, not an event; Back & Joint Therapy is not a quick fix. In the spirit of “Give a person a fish and they eat fish for a day, teach a person to fish and they eat fish for a lifetime”, we want to teach you how to fish, empowering you to actively participate in your own healing process. Many of our clients transition to our GentleFlow Semi-private classes upon completion of their Back & Joint Therapy Package.
NOTE: Begin with an Assessment & Program Design Session, and if more sessions are required to reach your goals, move on to a package of follow-up sessions.
Assessment and Program Design Session – 2 hours.
In your Assessment and Program Design Session we will assess your postural and movement patterns; your history; and your goals. Based on our findings, we will:
- Recommend a “big picture” course of action.
- Provide some joint mobilization of “sticky” joints as needed.
- Explore movement re-patterning to stimulate appropriate tissue release and activation.
- Provide a conceptual background of how your “moving body” works.
- Introduce some corrective exercises which address your underlying movement patterns, so that you can maintain and integrate joint and muscle release work on your own.
In short, we will begin to address your issues and goals by introducing an individual movement practice and conceptual understanding of your patterns — you will leave with homework.
Follow-up Sessions – 60 min.
A one-hour session where we will:
- Re-assess your patterns.
- Review your home program.
- Review and enhance your conceptual understanding of your moving body.
- Layer on and adjust your program accordingly.
For Pricing->Click Here…
To Schedule An Appointment with Jessi->CLICK HERE…
NOTE: If you cannot find an appointment to fit your schedule, please call 760-920-1373.